Thursday, April 28, 2011

uncle smokey plays with the "little shark"...

nip n nip back

come on uncle smoke let's play!!
THIS is horse whispering

Whenever I talk to my friend Cate about Pableu's colty antics she says "that little shark!!!" and, he is. He behaves just like a bratty, pesty 8 year old sometimes.  Sometimes when he's out of his pen and he feels like it, he snakes through the fence into the corral his uncles live in and pesters Smoke relentlessly. I went in there one day to watch them because I wanted to make sure no one was getting hurt and took some pics. What I saw was really cool. Pableu was on Smoke like white on rice...nipping, squealing, rearing, pushing anything he could do to get Smokey to play with him. At first Smoke acted like he was a pain in the ass but then he started having fun. When Pableu goes too far, Smoke sets him strate but all in all, they have a great time together...

No comments:

Post a Comment